Today’s guest on the Know Your Physio Podcast is Dr. Peter McCullough, the renowned cardiologist and epidemiologist whose confrontation of the US government’s COVID-19 policies drew more than 40 million views on Joe Rogan‘s podcast.
Dr. McCullough is board certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease, and clinical lipidology. He’s one of the most published medical researchers of all time, with over 1000 publications and 600 citations, 30+ on COVID treatment alone.
He cares for advanced patients with common medical problems, including heart and kidney disease, lipid disorders, and diabetes, and he is considered a leader in the C19 disaster.
What makes today’s conversation unique is that we had a chance to unravel some of the backlash and counterarguments he received as a result of those viral interviews from other leading health experts who hold opposing views, including why the term “misinformation” is so closely tied to his name.
THIS IS A HIGHLY CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC, all my guests on the show have their opinion, and hosting them doesn’t mean I necessarily agree or disagree with everything they say or share.
Tune in today to hear more from Dr. McCullough in an episode that we’re calling ‘COVID Research Unravelled.'
Key Points From This Episode:
- Addressing the COVID-19 misinformation flags that accompany Peter’s name online.
- His experience of the fame and controversy that followed his interview with Joe Rogan.
- How Peter divides his time between patient care and research.
- The discrepancy between his public criticism of the CDC and the CDC research he cites.
- What he and other scientists discovered about the best early treatment for COVID.
- More on his home treatment protocols and how they may reduce hospitalization and death.
- How to receive vitamin D from the sun and why Peter recommends magnesium.
- Learn more about monoclonal antibody infusion treatment, which comes from mice.
- Peter dispels misinformation about home treatments, which he says is caused by the incompetency of our federal agencies.
- Vitamins, fitness, nutrition protocols, and sleep and stress management for COVID-19.
- Why Peter believes that the asymptomatic spread of COVID-19 is a far-fetched theory.
- Peter shares his views on false positives, forced testing, and “unnecessary” quarantines.
- What you need to know about Omicron and what Peter recommends to treat it at home.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: